Saturday, January 9, 2010

And that's what it's all about

It was this image that made me realise I need a strategy for this blog. Of course! How could my branding brain be so careless!



This blog is NOT:
1. A collection of sexy images of boys in underwear
2. A jockstrap appreciation society (I can't STAND them)
3. A definitive female view on mens underwear (I'd say my perception is distorted somewhat)

This blog IS:
1. Comments and observations, based on brand, trends and design in mens underwear through the eyes of an Australian twenty-something female.

My interest lies in BRIEFS. Not jockstraps, G-strings or any other racy bits in between. I'm just too far out of the target market to have an informed opinion about all that!

1 comment:

  1. Nice, I also love to read and write about mens lingeie.https://www.mensunderwearfan.com/

    ReplyDelete